The Development Bank of Solomon Islands (DBSI) is a development financing institution re-established by the DBSI Act 2018 to facilitate the economic and social development of Solomon Islands within the overall development plans and strategies of the Solomon Islands Government (SIG), with particular emphasis on the following:
- Inclusive economic development;
- Rural development;
- Encouraging manufacturing and industrial activities;
- Assisting business startups;
- Promoting export and import substitution;
- Encouraging the use of technology in business.
To provide sustainable financial services to all Solomon Islanders in particular in the development of the rural areas, small and medium enterprises and commerce and industry.
To be the leader in the provision of development finance in the Solomon Islands and the Pacific!
- Belief in the future of Solomon Islands
- Customer Service